One of the most trusted names in cutlery, sthof offers the perfect knife for every cutting, chopping and slicing job. Strong, long-lasting blades are precision-tapered from bolster to tip to maintain their shape and hold their edge. Blades are laser-cut from a single piece of steel and easy to sharpen. Full tang adds weight and balance to blades longer than 5″. Knives feature high-impact, molded synthetic handles that are comfortable to hold, more durable and sanitary than wood. Low-profile rubberwood knife tray with seven slots takes cutlery off the counter and stows it neatly in a drawer.
Produced by skilled craftspeople in the knife-producing capital of the world, sthof cutlery has been crafted in Solingen, Germany, for over 200 years.
sthof and other Wedding Registry offers
View all sthof products
sthof Gourmet 7-Piece In-Drawer Knife Set: <br />2.25″ peeling knife, 3″ spear point paring knife, 4.5″ utility knife, 7″ santoku, 8″ bread knife, 8″ chef's knife and 4″Wx17″Dx3.5″H rubberwood in-drawer knife tray.
- High-carbon, no-stain laser-cut stamped blades
- Tempered and hardened steel with a V-ground edge
- Blade has a 14 degree edge angle
- Blades are buffed and polished by hand
- Triple-riveted handles with full tang on blades longer than 5″
- Rubberwood in-drawer knife tray
- Hand washing recommended
- Knives made in Solingen, Germany
- Made in Germany and China
Item Number: 1065060701Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
There are no reviews yet.