Cut, chop and slice like the pros with this deluxe knife set from sthof, one of the most respected names in cutlery. A best seller for generations, the company’s Classic collection features blades that are precision forged from a single blank of high-carbon stainless steel with triple-riveted, full-tang construction for precise control. The highly durable handles are made of synthetic material that resists fading and coloration and are comfortable to hold. The set includes 3陆-inch paring knife, 4陆-inch utility knife, 4陆-inch Asian utility knife, 5-inch serrated utility knife, 8-inch bread knife, 8-inch cook’s knife, 9inch honing steel and come-apart kitchen shears in a 17-slot acacia wood block.
Produced by skilled craftspeople in the knife-producing capital of the world, sthof blades have been crafted in Solingen, Germany, for over 200 years.
View all sthof Classic Cutlery
Wusthof Classic 9-Piece Acacia Wood Knife Block Set: 3陆” paring, 4陆” utility, 4陆” Asian utility, 5″ serrated utility, 8″ bread, and 8″ cook's knives; 9″ honing steel; shears; 17-slot block. 10.25″Wx15.5″Dx4.75″H
- High-carbon, no-stain precision-forged blades
- Tempered and hardened steel with a V-ground edge
- Blades have a 14掳 edge angle
- Triple-riveted, full-tang construction
- Highly durable synthetic handles with full bolster and finger guard
- Precision-edge technology 20% sharper blades with twice the edge retention
- 17-slot acacia knife block
- Hand wash
- Made in Germany
Item Number: 1090170911