Two essential knives get your cutlery collection off to a solid start. Forty years ago, Zwilling J. A. Henckels revolutionized the standards for top-quality knives with the introduction of the seamless synthetic handle. Small, light and versatile, the paring knife has a slim blade and center tip to peel, cut, clean and create garnishes of fruit and vegetables, while the rocking santoku knife reduces drag for effortless chopping, dicing, slicing and mincing. Forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel, each blade is ice-hardened with a laser-controlled edge and is sharpened and polished by hand.
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels of Germany brings to bear nearly 300 years of experience studying and crafting premium knives.
Need help choosing? View our Zwilling Cutlery comparison chart.
View all Zwilling J.A. Henckels products
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Four Star 2-Piece Knife Set: 5.5″ prep knife and 7″ santoku knife.
- Hand-sharpened and -polished
- SIGMAFORGE knife forged from a single piece of special formula high-carbon stainless steel
- Friodur blade ice-hardened to 57 Rockwell
- Prep knife has 15掳-edge angle on each side
- Santoku knife has 10掳-edge angle on each side
- Laser-controlled edge
- 3/4 tang
- Polypropylene handles with full bolstered
- Dishwasher-safe; hand washing recommended
- Made in Germany
Item Number: 35177-002Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)