From the makers of the renowned professional stoves, this gleaming, quick-heating stainless cookware, with heat-conducting aluminum core and surgical-grade, magnetic, stainless steel interiors, is smartly designed for maximum performance and efficiency, versatility and compatibility with any cooking surface including induction. Radiating heat not just over the base of the pan but up the sides as well, this premium cookware provides professional-quality results at home to sear, saut茅, fry, reduce, roast, steam, braise and deglaze. Angled Windsor styling with flared sides and narrower bases accelerates evaporation (lending itself to sauces and reductions), while vented glass lids with steel rims and a secure fit keep moisture in and prevent boiling over. Ergonomic, stay-cool handles are double-riveted for durability and designed long for reduced stress on hands and wrists; side helper handles assist in ease of portability for transferring pans or serving from stove to table. Internal volume markings are provided in both U.S. and metric measurements.
View all Viking products
Viking Contemporary 7-Piece Set: 10″ frypan, 3.4 qt. saucepan, 3.6 qt. saut茅 pan, 8 qt. stockpot and 3 lids. 23.6″Wx13.75″Dx8.75″H
- Durable 3-ply stainless steel construction with aluminum alloy core
- Magnetic stainless steel mirror finish exteriors
- 18/8 surgical grade stainless interiors
- U.S. and metric measurements
- Non-reactive to foods
- Stay-cool stainless steel ergonomic handles with double rivets
- For use with all cooktops including induction
- Dishwasher- and oven-safe to 600 degrees (400 degrees with lid)
Item Number: 4513-3S07Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
There are no reviews yet.