Contemporary design with a view-through magnetic storage block and striking zebra wood block and handles distinguishes this sophisticated cutlery collection. Knife blades are fully forged German stainless steel with an 18-degree angle and West African wood handles that will develop a rich patina over time. The universal block stands upright, displaying this and other cutlery clearly while protecting it behind acrylic panels. Block set offers and knife for every need. Zebra wood’s medium to coarse texture and interlocking grain makes a natural for tool handles and develops a rich patina over time. The set includes: 8.5″ chef, 8″ bread, 8″ slicer, 7.5″ santoku, 6″ tomato/bagel, 4″ paring, 7″ boning, 5″steak knives; two-stage sharpener; and knife block.
View all Schmidt Brothers products
Schmidt Brothers 15-Piece Zebra Wood Knife Block Set. 11.02″Wx7.08″Dx15.27″H
- 100% German stainless steel blades
- Fully forged, rust- and stain-resistant
- Blades have an 18-degree edge angle
- Zebra wood block and knife handles with steel caps
- Hand wash (not dishwasher-safe)
- Use wood oil on handle after every wash to maintain the wood
Item Number: SBCZW15PD1Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
There are no reviews yet.